- We do not accept posting back & exchanging sizes, colors or styles due to any order error.
- We accept exchange or returned due to our garment production error.
- Complain should be advised by e-mail within 3 days after delivery with problem description and sent back within 5 days (accompanied by the original sales receipt).
- After 5 days, all sales are final.
- The costs for shipping back returned goods are with the customer, and in the event that the package is not received or lost in transit, Milk and Roses isn’t responsible if there is no tracking confirmation.
- Also be informed that we have also the right to refuse the refunds if the merchandise returned do not meet our return policy requirements.
- Inspection of the damaged merchandise will be reviewed and after approval of the damaged case, a refund (including shipping cost) will be issued to the same PayPal account with which the original purchase was made. If you want to exchange your refund by another purchase, we will provide a credit and send back the goods.
- Online purchases cannot be returned to a store or dropped off in person to any office or warehouse. Online purchases may only be returned by sending them to the Returns Address as per this process. If you have any questions, please contact the customer service team for assistance.
- must not be marked as a SALE item on our website.
- must not have any dirty marks, make-up or fake tan marks
- must not smell of perfume, deodorant, cosmetics or washing power
- must provide any proof of faulty production
- product tags are still on